Friday, March 25, 2011

I've Moved . . .

In case you're wondering why I haven't been blogging as much as I used to, here is one of the reasons:

After sixteen years of living in beautiful rural New Hartford, where I raised my two super boys, Leo and Cosmo, I've just moved into a gorgeous 2br artist's loft in Downtown Hartford with my boyfriend, Johnny Frechette Super Fine Artist. The boys will be joining us as soon as we unpack and the school year is over.

Check it out:






I am also planning to launch a new and improved interactive website soon called Inside Artists (with an "s") that will feature many guest bloggers: environmentally friendly artists, decorators, designers, natural health care researchers and healers ~ we are all inside artists.

I am currently working on getting together the funds to purchase a new computer, digital SLR camera, and any other equipment or help that I need to pull it off ~ and I promise you will LOVE it!!

In the meantime, if you haven't done so already, please friend me on Facebook, as I actively use this site to update friends and family on all natural health issues, and join my Dana Herbert Inside Artist page to follow my art and design project updates.

I will also be posting "after" pictures of our new space once I am finished unpacking ~ but be patient. I had only 28 days (the month of February) to move out of my old apartment and I am completely wiped out! I didn't think it would even be possible, but Johnny was a huge help.

Love.

3 comments:

Mark Clyde Brant said...

Dana, this the most amazing and fantastic news. I am so happy for you both. Looks like the beginning of a new Hartford artistic renaissance. Congrats 10googol times over!!!

Jan said...

Great new start. I'm looking forward to your new site.

Mary said...

Great looking new digs.