Friday, May 29, 2009

My Anti-Cancer Treatments: Dark Chocolate

Good news for chocolate lovers: eating dark chocolate (more than 65 percent cacao) can slow the growth of cancer cells:

Dark chocolate fights cancer.

Chocolate compound stops cancer cell cycle.

Chocolate-cancer fighting connection, new findings.

Chocolate ingredient may stop cancer cell division (stopped breast cancer cell division).

Chocolate: A cure for cancer?

So go ahead . . . . indulge.

Warning: Dairy cancels out the anti-cancer effects of chocolate, so I avoid milk chocolate and don't wash dark chocolate down with my (anti-cancer) raw milk.

5 comments:

me said...

LOL I am just dying to know what you did in star trek 6... (smile) I know you got a kick out of that....

emerzak said...

2 clove garlic per day.
cordielment

Dana Herbert said...

emerzek: yep, i eat four a day to be on the safe side.

f1trey: a bedroom scene

me said...

heheheehe whatchu on about girl? there B NO bedroom scenes in star trek 6... are there???

especially if you eat four cloves of garlic a day.....

Dana Herbert said...

yes there is a bedroom scene
about 3/4 of the way thru
i am on the top