Saturday, October 17, 2009

Internet Radio: Aajonus Vonderplanitz, PhD Nutrition, Discusses The Primal Diet

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2009
12:00 noon EST
9:00 am PST

Click HERE to listen!

Call-In Number: (646) 716 - 8138

Aajonus Vonderplanitz is a terminal cancer survivor (blood and bone cancer), who has outlived his medical death sentence by 41 years.

In 2002 he wrote the expert report that reversed Los Angeles' County's 38 year long ban on raw milk.

Recent article on Aajonus in The Bovine.

Ralph Moss article on Aajonus: From The Planets.

Aajonus' website.

I have Aajonus' book, The Recipe For Living Without Disease, and have been using this book for the past year to transition from a raw vegan diet to a raw omnivore diet. Recently I started fermenting my raw milk and this month was the first month in seven years that I have not had a brutal monthly migraine. So now I am working with local friends/artists/healers/raw foodists to kick it up a notch . . . . more on that later.

I will be listening to this for sure!
I may even call in . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on no more migraines, gorgeous! Miss u! Kisses from Carmel By The Sea ...