Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Anti-CancerTreatments: Cesium Chloride

Cesium chloride is most commonly associated with High pH Therapy and cancer, due to the work of Keith Brewer, Nobel Prize winner Dr. Otto Warburg, and H.E. Sartori. They found that cancer cells thrive in an anaerobic (low oxygen) environment with low pH values, and that raising the cell pH makes it hard for cancer cells to survive. Cesium, being one of the most alkaline elements, has a high pH value and is readily taken up by cancer cells, thus raising their pH to a level at which they can no longer survive.

Cesium is able to eradicate cancer pain, especially bone pain, often within 12-24 hours.

It acts like lithium on the brain and helps with mood and depression.

Liquid cesium and potassium can easily be obtained over the internet. You need to order both, as cesium can deplete your potassium levels. They are very inexpensive.

Also, read "The pH Miracle - Balance Your Diet, Reclaim Your Health" by Dr. Robert O. Young, for tips on how build your immune system through an alkaline diet. This was the very first book I bought in the summer of 2003, right after I saw my MRI. Once you begin to feel better from taking cesium chloride, you will need to follow-up with an alkaline diet, or your symptoms will come right back again. Use cesium only until you get back on your feet again, and then use an alkaline, raw foods diet to maintain.

Listen to my dear friend Sebastian In The Morning tomorrow on WCCC 106.9 FM, between 6 am and 10 am.

He will be talking about cesium chloride and other alternative cancer treatments!

Use of Cesium Chloride to Cure Malignancies.

Read more here.

And here.

Use cesium chloride with SERRAPEPTASE for best results!

UPDATE: Sebastian called me (unexpectedly) during the alternative cancer treatments segment of his show this morning and put me on the air with him for about 10 minutes! I was so nervous for the first minute or two (I am a behind-the scenes kind of girl, who freezes up whenever the cameras or mike is on me), but once I got over the initial fear, I really started getting into it and I think I did okay overall.

It was a GREAT show. I hope he does more of them. Maybe I can convince him to do a weekly series on alternative health, as he has a very large audience in the morning of young people who need to become educated and informed health care consumers!

Leukemia, lymphoma, chronic fatigue syndrome, mercury poisoning . . . . medical and dental corruption . . . . it's all much more common than you would think.

Something's gotta change.

We need a natural health care revolution!!!

No comments: